When I read the article about Pinterest for the first time, I was just confused. Another form of social platform,,, Should I join? However, it was a little different from others. It invites me, or I have to be on the waiting list. This signing up system makes me curious about how people interact, what sort of things people share on Pinterest, and why people are too much into it. Waiting for a couple of days, I could hear from Pinterest and log in, finally. While browsing Pinterest, I didn’t know what pin and re-pin were, but I found myself simply enjoying pictures. At some point, I just wanted to have some pictures of cloth, shoes, accessories, dessert, pretty female celebrities, home interior, etc from other users; you can add pictures on your board and this is called re-pin, by the way. Yes, the pictures on Pinterest, inspires me, and I guess to other women as well. When I was junior high/high school student, I used to copy the pictures online that I liked, and save on my computer. Usually I forgot the pictures existence or the location in which I saved those, however. From time to time, when I was wandering around and playing with my computer, I discovered the old pictures. And I was aware of this cycle; copying and saving and then forgetting, but I kept doing. Then why? Simply because, I wanted to imitate the pictures, in near future. And Pinterest approaches to this psychological needs (do I overgeneralize my case into many others’ cases?), and provides elaborate sense of collecting and organizing eye-catching, inspiring, and creative pictures: Pinterest is electronically upgrading stage of bookmarking : Pinterest is grown-up’s (for the current situation) playground where you can find treasures like when you found mind-blowing pictures during your teenage times.
- The $28 minimum wage: one year on bit.ly/JfCMJY What problem #HK have? Listen what these people say. #jrn492 6 years ago
- RT #Victoria Beckham Heads to #Hong Kong justjared.com/2012/04/26/vic… #jrn492 6 years ago
- Macy’s Sets Moms’ Facebook Charity Campaign allfacebook.com/macy%e2%80%99s… See how #Macy's interact with its audience on #facebook #jrn492 6 years ago
- RT #Tumblr for #Brands: Pros, Cons and What to Consider v3im.com/2012/04/tumblr… #jrn492 useful info for Tumblr users 6 years ago
- Artlandish Project Summary wp.me/p28Jtz-2X 6 years ago